Nirmaan Helps the Needy Earn a Living Even During the Lockdown
Two of the consequences of the Corona pandemic are:
- A large number of jobless workers
- A huge demand of face masks
Nirmaan has connected the dots to bridge the gap between the demand and the supply.
How? By training its women empowerment team on mask-making.
Who are benefited from this initiative?
On one hand, it helps the women earn a living in these tough times. On the other hand, since the cloth comes from the weavers of Pochampally and Narayanpet, it helps the weavers earn a living.
All-in-all, 65 women and weavers are benefited by this initiative.
Can you imagine that by preventing yourself from Corona, you will be indirectly helping so many people?
Tell me more – what type of fabric is used in these masks?
Masks are made of four types of fabric:
- The Cora fabric from Narayanpet
- White cotton fabric from Pochampally
- Coloured cotton fabric from Pochampally
- Ikat design cotton fabric from Pochampally
Why should I buy these masks?
- Safe to use: The masks are exposed to a high temperature and sanitized before packaging them. Besides, the women who make the masks are screened for COVID and are allowed to work only if they are tested negative. They also wear the required safety gear while working on the masks (gloves and masks). So, rest assured about the hygiene of the masks.
- Good material: The masks use a good-fabric material, which meets the industry standard of 95 GSM for face-mask fabric. It is procured from a GI-tagged cluster of weavers of Pochampally and Narayanpet. Therefore, they are skin-friendly, washable, and reusable.
- Quality-Checked: Each mask is quality-checked for it’s dimensions so that it fits everyone.
- Affordable: The masks are absolutely affordable.
On top of this, you will be extending your support to the people involved in making these masks.
How can I help?
You can buy masks from us. We sell masks for individuals as well as for corporates/communities.
H.No. 1-98/9/3, Flat No. 401, Plot No. 3,
Jaihind Enclave, Madhapur, Hyderabad - 500081.
Ph. No.: +91 9000276903
Email Us: email@example.com